Sunday 20 March 2011

Welcome to ♥ crumberley ♥

I have spent a fair few hours over the weekend setting up my new blog and it is certainly starting to take shape. Welcome! I hope that you like it - and that someone gets to read it! ;)

My aim for the blog is that it will be a place where I can document my cake decorating achievements. As time goes on, I will post about the cakes I have created and include photographs of them within the various pages on my website. 


The site, at the moment, is just a shell. I have a lot of work to put in to get it to where I want it to be. There are a lot of fabulous cake artists who have wonderful web pages which I hope to [one day] achieve myself.

You can find me in the usual places, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc. I have included direct links which can currently be found on the right hand side of the page [the location of the icons may change as I'm still tinkering with the site]. There isn't much available at the moment, but I'll post updates as and when I start to get things up to speed.

So... thank you for visiting. Whilst you are waiting for me to finish off my page, why not take a look at Taste Spotting, "a community driven visual potluck" - Enjoy!


t.t.f.n.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...