Sunday 5 February 2012

Gosh darn it! Stupid Snow :(

Today was the day that I should have been going to Nottingham. I should have been having my very first play with an airbrush, learning some new techniques. But I didn't go to Nottingham. And I didn't learn anything or play with an airbrush :(

Last night it snowed. Now, I like a bit of snow. Infact, I am actually quite fond of a lot of snow. It is just that when I have places to be, me and the snow do not get on.

I made the decision this morning to not travel over to Nottingham as the roads, although now more slushy than snowy, weren't looking that great and also the Met Office had forecast fog right around the time when I would have been finishing in Nottingham and starting to head home.

So disappointed :( I was really looking forward to the class. Dawn was lovely when I contacted her this morning. I'll be keeping my eye out for the next scheduled class! I will learn how to use an airbrush! At some point ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...