Friday 13 May 2011

Long time, no blog...

After taking the fortnight off from work for the Easter period, I am now back in the office and being very unproductive cake-wise. I have many things spinning around in my head yet no motivation to do anything :(


I made two batches of cupcakes to take into work when I returned from annual leave - They seemed to be well liked by all. I had lots of nice comments about the whipped buttercream.

The latest sugarcraft evening class that I attend started again last night. We are making an asiatic lily with mini orchids, no cake this time as it is a short course at just 5 weeks long. It was nice to be back.

Other than that, I've done nothing cake-y. I'm getting a little annoyed with myself about it. I have thoughts about things I could do [bake sales, fetes etc], I spend ages looking at other peoples' work, but yet still no motivation to get me going. I've started to look at costings as I have been asked by a couple of people whether I would make a cake for them, but I have no idea how much money would be reasonable for them, but not leaving me out of pocket.

Hopefully, I'll do something useful or productive this week, something good to talk about! We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...